I was never this little girl.

Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm raging hard now.

FUCK YOU,BRO.


I'm not on a fucking diet. I'm not fucking faking. I'm a fucking human being with an eating disorder. Just because I don't come in the stereotypical anorexic package doesn't mean I don't suffer. So fuck you.Fuck off. Don't you dare fucking judge me. Just because i won't give tips to fucking kill people. I said it,I won't do it. I don't lecture people fucking fasting,because I eat over 200 calories but under 1,000 a day. Fuck you,seriously.
How fucking dare you belittle my illness and all your little yay sayers. I'm mad. How dare you. You don't know a motherfucking thing about me. How about you pull your head out of your ass and realize you can't personally know OHH over 40,000 fucking people personally.
Yeah,I'm talking to every mother fucker who says "Everyone on PT is...drama,faker,dieter,and etc. Go fuck yourself.
PT is nothing but..Fuck off seriously. I'm offended, I'm pissed,and my feelings are hurt. DO I have to really prove I have a fucking eating disorder? HOW?
"I'm just looking for support.." REALLY? YOU SURE? Seems like you're just being a dick. Oh you need support but insulting the general masses is okay? Fuck off.
OHHH I thought of way to prove it to you! Want me to send you my shit from my addiction to laxatives? Want pics? Oh to much TMI??? This shit aint glamorous,bro. You come to that site and just start judging people left and right and then get pissed off when people do the same to you. Hypocrite much? Go ahead and reply. I'm fucking pissed.
How fucking dare you accuse our members of being fakers and not hardcore enough,we deal with that shit enough in real life. Fuck off and eat shit.

No comments: