I was never this little girl.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Real Woman?
I'm a woman. I'm 19, I weigh 104 pounds, and yes I'm a size 0. My measurements are (Just to prove a point.) 33-24-34 breast-waist-hips.Apparently I'm not a real woman because I don't have bigger boobs and a bigger ass. Seriously what the hell is going on these days that make people think it's okay to say some women are not real women based on their weight and measurements. Last time I checked if you have XX chromosomes and a uterus you were a woman. This is getting crazy rather a woman is big, small, tall, short, big boobs, small boobs, or what have you she is a real woman. People want to say it's the medias fault for making women feel so bad about themselves. What am I a fucking sheep? No it's actually people who condemn every other body type besides hour glass that make women feel like shit. I'm so sorry I don't fit everybody's mold as to how a woman should look like. NO I AM NO FUCKING Kim Kardashian or Marilyn Monroe and I refuse to kill myself to even try to look like them. "Men only like women with curves,real women." Really?? Are you sure? Then why has my boyfriend been with me for over two years going on three? I''m pretty sure I'm right when I say this that every man has different tastes. No it's people who say women like me are disgusting and that some how I'm unhappy because I starve myself. No I'm actually quite happy and I do eat,probably more than the retards who say I'm disgusting. I work in back room or in-store warehouse at a chain electronics store,so yeah I'm pretty much moving heavy crap all day. I eat a lot because ya know when you work it tends to burn calories making people hungry. It's not fair to judge a womans valid "realness" based on her size. It makes me angry to read all these things because it's so crazy. A woman who weighs 350 pounds is not beneath me in any way. Just like a woman who is 36-25-36 is not above me in any way. We are all made different for a reason. Oh people like to use the excuse well back in the day..these women were more revered. No they actually weren't in Roman ages, dark ages and etc the only reason why heavier women were more revered wasn't because they were "thick". It proclaimed wealth because they could actually afford to eat. When you start bringing in primal instincts you're wrong there too. Not every man or woman has the same exact primal instinct. Oh the 1930-1950's? Ha! Sizing was very different back then apparenly Marilyn Monroes measurements are 37-23-36 (Studio's Claim); 35-22-35 (Dressmaker's Claim) by today's standards she would have been a US size 0-4 and in Uk 2-6. It's really not all that different. Audrey Hepburn's were 34A-20-34,there really isn't much of a difference between the two. Maybe if people would stop pitting women against each other and maybe if some women would stop picking each other apart there wouldn't be all this bullshit. I know I don't care if a woman sits next to me and she is bigger than me, it's not going to make me think she's even less or more of a woman than me. It's really just sad the way women are treated nowadays but we really have no one to blame but our selves for letting it get to this point. Think of the young girls who have to go through the same thing. Do you want your daughter, little sister, or any of the younger girls to deal with this crap? It needs to end, because weight doesn't equate realness and it never will. I just don't want any young girls to read these things that people write that condemn certain body types, because it's not right to do that to seven and eight year old girls. I'd rather see this shit changed so we can pave a better future for the girls behind us, one where it doesn't matter besides for health reasons what they weigh or what size they are. For girls to realize that just because they're different from the women on t.v, magazines, and etc doesn't make them any less of a woman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment